The AFIN provides a platform for discussion, review and critical thinking on policies, programs and initiatives that contribute to the greater financial inclusion of consumers on the continent.
This is a writing and video series by and for the public sector, financial services sector and NGOs who are working towards a holistic financial inclusion space.
Latest From Our Blog
- February 1, 2019
- January 23, 2018
We encourage thought leaders to share stories, advice, inspiration and critical perspectives on financial inclusion in Africa. To share your thoughts and articles please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are submitting an article post, please ensure that it adheres to the following guidelines:
- The submission must be between 500 and 1,000 words long. Pieces that fall outside of this guideline will be automatically rejected.
- All submissions must constitute original work of the author and first time submissions must include a profile photo (head and shoulders, on a white background) and a 100-word bio.
- Submitted articles may appear on the AFI Network website or partner websites with full acknowledgment of the author provided.
Submissions must relate to the following thematic areas:
- Sustaining Wealth Habits
- Challenging Stereotypes of Consumer Finance
- Financial Technology
- Consumer Financial Education
- Vision for Financial Inclusion
- The Long Read – Academics Papers
Due to the high volume of emails we receive every day, we may not be able to respond to you immediately, and not all submissions will be selected for publishing.